North Country Aire supplies commercial businesses and residential homes of Minnesota with a number of HVAC system services. We are completely licensed, certified, insured, and bonded to ensure our valued customers are receiving a professional quality experience. North Country Aire technicians have advanced training, experience, and natural skills in application and problem solving, combined with high-end quality products, tools, and equipment available only to licensed professionals to ensure premium results. With extraordinary performance with our services, North Country Aire applies our high moral standards and work ethics along with family-friendly customer service to divide us from our competition.
Residential & Commercial Air Conditioning Repair
North Country Aire includes air conditioning repair services on our service menu, extended to both commercial and residential customers of Minnesota. In the middle of summer, air conditioners are truly necessity to keep the indoors comfortable. If the air conditioner experiences any malfunction it is beneficial to rely on North Country Aire for dependable repairs. North Country Aire has the expertise and the experience to evaluate the air conditioning unit and assess the problem, present solutions, and repair the problems.
Common Air Conditioner Problems Throughout Minnesota are the Following
– Low Refrigerant. The air conditioners performance relies on many components, one of which is the refrigerant. If the refrigerant is low, two scenarios may be that it was undercharged at installation, something you discover fairly soon after installation. The second is a leak. A simple adding of refrigerant isn’t sufficient; North Country Aire performs a leak diagnostic to determine the specific location of the leak. Once the leak is repaired, the air conditioner can be recharged, or refilled with refrigerant.
– Condensation drain clog. The condensation drain will frequently get clogged from debris or other issues. If the condensation drains backup, it will lead to issues that can develop into other problems if not repaired immediately.
– Electronic malfunction. As with any moving parts, the compressor and fan controls will eventually wear out over time, especially in units that frequent on and off. A common issue if an air conditioning unit was improperly sized. The corrosion of the wiring and terminals occurs as well. Electrical connections and contacts need periodic evaluations, usually conducted in every tune-up and maintenance service.
– Temperature sensor inadequacy. Behind the control panel on the air conditioner is a thermostat sensor, responsible for measuring the temperature of the air passing through the evaporator coil. If the sensor gets knocked out of alignment the cycle can become inconsistent and borderline on the erratic. The sensor is delicate and needs to be treated carefully by a licensed professional such as from North Country Aire of Minnesota.
– Poor maintenance. Annual maintenance, or even better semi-annual maintenance is extremely beneficial to your air conditioner in preventing problems from occurring, extending the lifespan of your air conditioning unit. During the maintenance service, connections are tightened, gadgets are lubed and components are inspected. Catching a problem before it spreads into other issues can greatly reduce the need for repairs.
Air Conditioning Troubleshooting, Inspection, Emergency Repair, Tune Up, Preventive Maintenance in Isanti, Cambridge & Surrounding Areas of Minnesota
If your commercial business or residential home in Minnesota is experiencing malfunctions of any kind, call North Country Aire today to get your repairs performed quickly and efficiently! North Country Aire is ready and able to meet all your HVAC needs!